A business plan is a document that contains a detailed description of the future of your business. The basic idea of a business plan is to assist you in staying on target for the goals of your business that are three to five years away. Whether you are starting a new business or expanding an existing business, it is good practice to have a plan in place to increase your chance of success.
Common uses for a business plan include:
- To set goals and to measure actual results against the plan;
- a tool to help convince bankers and other creditors that your business is worth investing in;
- to evaluate the anticipated effects of starting a new product line or business segment; and
- to determine the break-even point to determine the sales volume your business needs to attain a profit
The professional staff at Muntaha CPA Professional Corporation can assist you with all stages of preparing your plan including:
- The layout and contents of what should be included in a successful plan;
- The write-up of the plan;
- The "numbers" section of the plan including a balance sheet, income statement, cash flow analysis and break-even point; and
- Proof-reading of your existing plan to ensure that you have a professional looking document that you can be confident about going to the bank with
Contact us today to ensure you're on the right track.